Friday, March 27, 2015

Well hello there...

I've never really written a blog post before, so I'm not really sure where to start...OR what to talk about..I guess I'll tell you a little about me.
  • I'm 24 years old and married to an adorably awkward firefighter/EMT that I've known since the second grade. It was NOT love at first sight, but more on that another day ;)
  • I am currently 23 weeks and 4 days pregnant with our first child, a son that will no doubt keep me on my toes, just like his dad.
  • I LOVE to run and work out, even though this has become walking and doing pregnancy workout DVDs in the past few months. Being pregnant is HARD work enough I feel like, any time I get any activity in now I'm proud of myself.
  • I'm a personal trainer. Fitness and helping other people change their lives is so important to me!
  • I love pink. Any shade, anywhere.
  • But I'm not a girly girl. I prefer yoga pants, a t shirt, and running shoes, thank you very much.
  • I'm super shy when I first meet you, but then you won't be able to get me to shut up once I'm comfortable around you.
So I'm not really sure where this blog will go or where it will take me, but I'm sure I'll find out in the coming days/weeks!

XOXO,
Courtney



No comments:

Post a Comment