Thursday, July 2, 2015

Blog Survey



My brain seems to be consumed with nursery finishing touches (I'll post pictures SOON, I promise, just a couple things I want to do still), hospital bag packing, car seat installing, last minute baby purchases, and writing thank you notes. So, for this week's blog post I decided to mix things up a little bit and do this fun little survey I found on one of my favorite blogs, Peanut Butter Fingers. I LOVE her blog, it's all about healthy food and fitness, and she's a new mom to be too, so check her out!


A to Z Survey


A – Age: 25


B – Biggest Fear: SNAKES and losing someone I love


C – Current Time: 12:10 pm


D – Drink You Had Last: Ginger Ale


E – Easiest Person To Talk To: Jim :)


F – Favorite Song: Anything Taylor Swift...if you say you're not a fan of her, you're lying


G – Grossest Memory: Well, I guess the fact that I sucked salt off of sunflower seed shells I found on the ground at the ball park when I was like 4 is pretty darn gross...don't judge me, I was only a child...so gross...


H – Hometown: Well I lived in Vaucluse, SC until I was in the second grade, and then we moved to Dearing, Ga. I consider Dearing my hometown, since most of my memories are from that tiny town that I LOVE so much


I – In Love With: Jim (which is a good thing, since I'm married to the man) and my baby boy!




J – Jealous Of: People who get to work from home, like how awesome is that?


K – Kindest Person You Know: My Maw Maw. She is amazing, strong, and just the sweetest lady you will ever meet.




This picture was at our gender reveal party, my Maw Maw talking to my brother, sister in law, and nephew via Facetime :)


L – Longest Relationship: 4 1/2 years with my Jim :)


M – Middle Name: Timmerman, used to be Elaine, but now it's my maiden name


N – Number of Siblings: One (you're welcome for this lovely photo, big brother)




O – One Wish: That baby boy will be healthy, happy, and strong


P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: Hubby


Q – Question You’re Always Asked: "When are you due?", "What are you having"


R – Reason To Smile: I'm married to my best friend and I'm about THREE WEEKS away from giving birth to his mini me...I think that's a pretty big reason to smile :)




S – Song You Last Sang: Something on WAFJ in the car, I'm sure


T – Time You Woke Up: 6:30 am


U – Underwear Color: Orange


V – Vacation Destination: Hilton Head, SC. My absolute favorite place. We went there for many vacations growing up, and for a vacation with my parents and best friend, then a vacation with my parents and Jim. It's also where we went for my bachelorette weekend. A ton of great memories there!














W – Worst Habit: WORRYING about almost everything


X – X-Rays You’ve Had: I think only my arm when I was in the second grade and broke my wrist, and then when I was in college and hurt my foot


Y – Your Favorite Food: Probably not a very reliable time to answer this since I'm pregnant, but right now salad, oh and the cake we had at my family shower on Saturday...seriously, it was ridiculously good


Z – Zodiac Sign: Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment